»Petrolux« 650105 oil lamp|
Design: Peter Seidelin Jessen, 2006
Is replaced by »Petrolux« 650106 and 650107 editions!
In this oil lamp you will find following features:
- A modern appealing design spreading cosiness, light and warmth
- The lamp can be hung or stand alone
- Easy to operate:
- Easy to fill up with lamp oil
- Easy to light (and put out)
- Easy to move about without burning oneself (the handle does not become hot)
- Everything except the burner is made of stainless steel
- The 10''' burner is an integrated part (has made the traditional gallery superfluous)
Oil tank 0.42 liters
Weight about 2 kg
Height 419 mm
Diameter of shade 240 mm
The 10''' burner made of nickel-plated brass
Burning time is approx. 16 hours
Material is brushed stainless steel
The particular chimney-cap system ensures that the handle never becomes hot.
When filling her up, unscrew the top half of the lamp-stem.
A lot of care has gone into all details!
If you wish to have more information about our products or if you have any comments/suggestions to us please don't hesitate to contact Delite.